Wednesday 23 March 2016

N'GOLO KANTE SILENT ON REAL MADRID MOVE





Kante has been a sensation in Leicester's unlikely title bid this season
Chelsea, Arsenal and Juventus are all believed to be ready to rival
Real for the 24-year-old.
And Gunners boss Arsene Wenger admitted he let the star slip through his fingers last summer.
But Kante, whose stunning form earned him a first France call-up this week , is adamant he does “not pay much attention to rumours”.
He said: “I’m only focused on Leicester . We have a season to finish, otherwise I haven’t heard anything.
Kante has been called up to the France squad for the first time this international break
“As long as a club doesn’t approach me directly, I don’t pay too much attention to the rumours.
“The Premier League is a competition that suits me, which is perhaps more praise to myself.”
Kante has made 33 appearances for table-toppers Leicester this term as Ranieri has overseen a remarkable turnaround, from a side who were BOTTOM this time last year .
And the diminutive destroyer , who has been dubbed the ‘new Makelele’, credits the Italian with the amazing development of his, and his team-mates’, games.
Kante added: “On the defensive side, he insisted on a few points for me earlier in the season; when to drop back and change my position, so I help defenders in the defensive phase.
“He also gave us confidence by telling us that we were a good team, we could do something in the Premier League, something we could maintain.
“That’s how he manages the group. He manages the group very well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment